We are excited to announce that we have 3 x 4 blocks in stock, along with a variety of finials to make this ever popular home decor item. As you can see, there are many options. We liked them so much, it was very hard to narrow them down... so we didn't! They are so cute, it is easy to get carried away. 3 x 4 printed sheets will be added regularly, so please check back often. Find them in the store and online here
The beauty of this wood temple craft is in it's simplicity topped with the chunky gold glittered Moroni. Wrapped in white tulle, it is a wonderful reminder of the love and peace the temple brings. A meaningful project for your home or child's bedroom.
Mar 4, 2015
Winter is officially over at Pebbles and beautiful spring colors. Bunnies and chicks are popping up everywhere! We have plenty of garlands, banners and treat pockets to make your easter very special...
Find them in the store or online here:
Mar 3, 2015
We love to create wood and paper crafts at Pebbles and now we are bringing the party to you, wherever you may live. FREE SHIPPING TOO! Choose from the seasonal images below or feel free to pick any creative product on the website, anytime of the year. Feel like creating Christmas in July? Now you and your friends can!
This is a great way to spend time with loved ones and also a perfect way to make new friends too as you share your love of crafting with others... We make it easy, you'll make it a memorable time together.
Take care, Brenda
Pebbles to Go Parties…
Please call or email Ashlee Ward and she will happily walk you through the easy steps to create a Pebbles to go Party wherever you may live. firstname.lastname@example.org or (801)318-4856
* Perfect for family, friends, church groups … any size group, small or large
* Receive FREE shipping on everything!
* Pick the location (home, church, clubhouse, etc work great)
* Plan a meal together or have everyone bring their favorite treat
* Download seasonal project idea sheets (pebblesinmypocket.com / front page under Pebbles to Go) or pick any project on our website.
* Party hostess will receive a $10 Gift Certificate with order. She will collect money and place order. One payment to Pebbles please.
* Order a minimum of 12 kits to participate in Craft Night. Mix & match as you wish, they do not need to be the same. Everyone is invited to do as many as they would like. (Party of one or two? Works for us)
* Paper Crafts are precut and ready to assemble in minutes. Our Wood Crafts come as unfinished PDF with optional paper / embellishments to make the sample shown.
* Please allow a minimum of 2.5 weeks before party date to place your order
* Your Pebbles to Go box will arrive one week before your party. Should there be something missing or incorrectly packed, we will have time to correct this for you.
Take pictures of your fun! Follow us on fb and Instagram #pebblestogo
Feb 26, 2015
Happy to give you a heads up that our March 2015 Visiting Message and Treats are here and ready to go... and to think I have only eaten maybe 12 pieces of this yummy chocolate so far. I think it is safe to say that I have gained 5 lbs assembling our visiting teaching treats. We buy extra. Kind of have to.
Find them here... $2.99 each or group buy 12 and get one FREE! Drop by the store during our birthday sale and get 23% off (online too!)
Feb 25, 2015
We are having our #23 Bday Party and you are invited! Thursday, Friday and Saturday February 26 - 28. You will find 23% off everything* in the store and online at pebblesinmypocket.com, 75% off clearance, a different FREE gift for you each day, random drawings throughout the day and plenty of make and takes, along with demos spotlighting the BRAND NEW MINC foil machine by Heidi Swapp and American Crafts. Prepare to fall in love. The machine retails for $149, but during our three day sale, you can preorder and get it in your hands for only $115. This amazing beauty will ship in 3 weeks. Bring a friend and come share in the fun!
Never did I think when we started Pebbles in my Pocket, back in 1992 that we would still be celebrating 23 years down the road. Larry and I are doing good, girls have grown up and married wonderful men (minus Abby our youngest), grandchildren are a joy and yes, I am still creating...
There have seen so many changes through the years and I love the addition of paper crafting, celebrations and home decor to our scrapbook world. If you haven't been to Pebbles for a while, I believe you will be delighted. Thank you for sharing your lives with us these past 23 years. We appreciate you and look forward to many more...
*Does not include unfinished wood, consignment, pre-made paper creations, gift certificates and the Silhouette machine.
Posted by Birrell Family at 6:58 PM
Feb 24, 2015
Just in! Our new Embark in the Service of God Wood Crafts are ready to go and are perfect for reinforcing this years theme throughout your home, daughters bedroom or classroom. How to choose? Use our kit to create the sample shown or feel free to use the paper of your dreams!