Jan 16, 2015

#23

This month marks our 23rd year with Pebbles in my Pocket. It was created with inspiration and plenty of hard work and prayers by our family and many others. So many memories of the ups and downs of business... I prefer to call them learning lessons, but being in this with those I love, my family and good employees has given me strength as we weave Pebbles through the ever changing paper trends. We sure could not have done this with out you, our wonderful customers. We are still located at 1132 South State Orem Utah 801.226.2632 Monday-Saturday 10-7pm . Come visit soon.
Do you have a favorite memory of Pebbles? Post it here, we would love to see them!






2 comments:

Angie said...

I started going to Pebbles in St. George in the old store on Tabernacle. I loved coming in for crop nights and even got to come in and help with some sort of inventory thing one day. Pebbles will always hold a sweet spot in my heart. So happy you are around still!

Casey said...

I fell in love with the paper piecing patterns you had years ago, and am thrilled I can replicate that classic Pebbles look through my Silhouette and your svg files. Wonderful, happy memories of crafting & shopping in your beautiful stores.

”related