Nov 18, 2015

LDS YW 2016 Instant Downloads and Prints

Dear Friends,
After years of saying we will be working on our LDS section and getting side tracked with seasonal projects, I feel we are well on our way to updating this section. The YW Theme for 2016 is Press Forward with a Steadfastness in Christ. I made a handcart design and a more modern Bicycle design. Some designs are individual and some are bundled together. More ideas are twirling in my head, but I tell myself I have to move on to Primary, Baptism and Missionary... My computer design skills are coming along slowly but surely (on most days).

They are available as downloadable designs and also as a we print / ship to you on pebblesinmypocket.com and of course the store. Also I am happy to announce that you will find our downloadable LDS and uplifting quotes on Sugardoodle.net too.

Please feel free to leave comments about what you would like to see created and we will work hard
to make your dreams come true. 

If you know someone who may be interested in these designs, please pass the info to them.
Thank you so much for being our customers and supporting our family store. You are much appreciated. 

Have a wonderful day!
Brenda




0 comments:

”related